El uso de motivos clásicos en la publicidad durante el Franquismo en Cataluña (1939-1975): el semanario Destino
AbstractAbstract: the aim of this paper is to analyse the classical reception in Catalonia during Francoist period by means of the analysis of the advertisements in the journal Destino. We have three main objectives: 1) to establish a link between publicity and the different economic periods of Franco’s regime, 2) to study the classical reception in modern times through the publicity and 3) to analyse this classical reception with the traditional values of Catalan bourgeoisie. Key words: reception, classicism, Francoism, Destino
Authors who publish with thersites agree to the following terms:
- Publishing in thersites is free of any charges.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication.
- Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author, so long as the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes. The journal is published under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. More information about this license is available at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).